NOTICE: Malone: Centenary UMC’s building is again closed beginning Sunday, November 8, 2020 through at least Sunday, January 3, 2021 due to a COVID-19 up-surge in Franklin County.
At this time, in-person worship, all small groups AND the LCM bag lunch program will be on hiatus until at least January 3, 2021.
The Roast Pork Dinner that had been scheduled for Wednesday, November 11, 2020 has also been postponed to a future date to be determined.
SELF ISOLATION: Although Malone: Centenary UMC’s building is currently closed until PHASE 4, probably at least July 4, 2020, we must remember that the “church” continues to be active in our community as the people of God embrace a new model of connection:
Even in this time of self-isolation, we are engaged in the missional life of the church. Still, the harvest is plentiful and more workers are needed: Prayer warriors are needed! Those with compassion and empathy are needed! You are needed… and welcomed! For more information or just to connect, please call the church office at 518-483-4980. Someone will be in touch with you.
May God bless you this day and always, Pastor Heidi
- 05-20-2020 COVID-19 Re-opening Guidelines for Churches of the Upper New York Annual Conference United Methodist Church
- 05-10-2020 – 5th Sunday of Easter:
Worship with Bishop Mark Webb & Upper New York Cabinet:
“No matter what, no matter when… God is!”
- 04-02-2020 Letter: I Am Enough!
- THE WORK OF THE PEOPLE: Praise Song for the Pandemic [PDF]
- A Prayer for the World Facing the Coronavirus
- | Chuck Knows Church | COVID-19: Things WE Can Do
- COVID-19 Information Center: Facebook